Specifications and Features
Superior in its design, with six 6? high-performance heat pipes and Copper-based design ensures that the CPU heat can be evenly transmitted to the heat pipes. To ensure CPU operates properly, the Silent Shark cooler supports with two sets of unique V-shaped fin design and collaborates with Evercool exclusive Silent Fan that can increase the speed of heat conduction. In addition, by changing cover installation position, EVERCOOL Silent Shark can disparate the heat from motherboard component. The Silent Shark supports dual fan setup consisting of one PWM fan and one EVERCOOL latest shark fan, which two functions for silent / overclocking speed control make it convenient and affordable for users flexible using.
• The design of the six heat pipes giant should provide adequate cooling which enhance heat dissipation effect up to 250W.
• The design of dual tower enhances heat dissipation effect.
• Special fin feature that generate outstanding vortex airflow.
• Copper-based design ensures that the CPU heat can be evenly transmitted to the heat pipes.
• HPO-12025 collaborates with Evercool exclusive Shark Fan and Silent Fan that can increase the speed of heat conduction.
• By different angles installation, our fan enhances the motherboard component cooling performance and overclocking.
• Whole new MPCS(Multi Platform Clip System) provides great installation stability.
Overall Dimension : 140 x 166 x 165 mm
DC Fan Size : 120 x 120 x 25 mm x 2 (SSF-12 & Silent Fan)
Heat Sink Material : 6 Heatpipes + Al Fin + Cu Base
Bearing Type : Ever Lubricate Bearing
Fan Speed : Min:800±25% Max:2200±10% RPM
-(SSF-12)1400±15% RPM (Silent Fan)
Noise Level : Min:<16dBA Max:<38dBA (SSF-12)
-<26 dBA (Silent Fan)
Rated Voltage : 12 V.DC
Weight : 1180 g